If you’re looking for a reliable and trustworthy auto repair shop who provides top-notch brake services in the London area, look no further! Wolverine Automotive knows how crucial the safety and reliability of your brakes are. Only the most experienced, professionally licensed technicians work on your brake system. We use only the highest quality brake parts that meet or exceed the OEM standards of Audi, Honda, Mazda, Nissan, VW and other car manufacturer brands. When you get a brake service or repair done at Wolverine Automotive, you can rest assured that your brakes will be safe and reliable.
Brake Services by Wolverine Automotive:
- Testing and inspection of pulls, noises, fading or other braking problems
- ABS system testing, service or repair
- Complete disc brake service
- Complete drum brake service
- Wheel cylinder and caliper replacement, if needed
- Master cylinder
- Parking brake service
- Drum brakes
- Brake rotors and drums
- Power boosters
- Brake fluid flush and service
How Do I Know There’s a Problem with My Brakes?
Your vehicle’s brake system is one of the most important safety systems that you depend upon every time you get behind the wheel. The last thing you want to worry about is whether your car will brake when you need it to.
If your car or truck is experiencing any of the following symptoms, it’s time to bring it in as soon as possible to Wolverine Automotive.
- Serious noises (such as squealing, screeching or grinding) when you apply the brake pedal
- Vibration when you brake
- Pulling or grabbing when you brake
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy, or you have to pump it to get it to work
- Brake pedal starts dropping lower to the floor
- Longer response time when you brake (very bad sign!)
Wolverine Automotive Customer Advantages
- Professional, Licensed Technicians
- Guaranteed Repairs and Services
- Customer Care and Rewards Programs
- Complimentary Local Shuttle Service
- Environmentally Friendly Facilities
- Early Bird / Nite Owl Service
- 24 Month / 40,000 Kilometer Nationwide Warranty On Parts And Labour
- Courtesy Cars When Pre-Arranged